POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview : PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview Server Time
6 Oct 2024 03:55:20 EDT (-0400)
  PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview
From: Sander
Date: 24 Jan 2000 16:55:06
Message: <388cca3a@news.povray.org>
When I interrupt a, say 640x480, render with Mosaic preview (start 8), there
is a 64-byte PNG file on the disk that wreaks havoc to some of my image
viewers. To name two: Microsoft Photo Editor 3.01 and ACDSee v 3.0.
Both programs lock up. There is no problem with Photoshop 5.5 or MainActor
MainView.
I know that the PNG file is useless and contains no image, but it should not
do such weird thing to some of those programs.
Is there anything to be done or do I have to learn to live with this?

--
Regards,
Sander